MAN PAID £100,000 TO BE HUMAN VERSION OF KEN: BARBIE'S BOYFRIEND

I PAID £100,000 TO BECOME A... KEN DOLL

JUSTIN Jedlica a 33-year-old believes he is a "silicone soldier" and "modernday Adonis".  He has had 145 operations to become the human version of Barbie's boyfriend Ken.

He has put into consideration to inspire others to go under the knife to make themselves beautiful.

Justin was first bitten by the cosmetic surgery bug aged 18 when he had a nose job. He then went on to have four more nose jobs, and then implants in his cheeks, lips, buttocks, biceps and chin. So far his bill to become Ken has reached a jaw-dropping £100,000.
He has also had his browbone shaved and an eyebrow lift.

Justin, from Chicago, has also had Botox in his forehead, fat taken from his bum and injected under his eyes, plus pec and bicep implants to give him Ken's muscular torso.

His legs have had work, too, with implants put into his calves and thighs.

He said: "I've always been into plastic surgery because it's an extension of me being creative.

"Before I had even graduated high school I began searching for a plastic surgeon to fix my nose. I was just 17.

"It was really something that set me apart and validated me and I felt so euphoric.

Recently Justin has had his bicep implants taken out and even larger ones put in their place. He has also had three implants put in each arm to give him bigger shoulders.

The exact implants he wanted did not even exist, but Justin was so determined to get Ken doll arms he designed them himself.  He is hoping to undergo an operation to permanently change the colour of his eyes from brown to green using a laser which burns off the top layer of pigment on the iris.
It has not yet been approved in America but he has vowed to go overseas.

Doctors have warned of the risk of having more work done and of the implants breaking down but Justin doesn't care.

He added: "There's always the potential for something to go wrong but those risks are normal. I don't think anything worthwhile comes without taking a chance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KENYA TOURISM

I could join Mikel Obi, Ighalo in China – Odemwingie

Cristiano Ronaldo's Net Worth and Flamboyant Lifestyle